NaNoBlog 2002
30 days. 50,000 words. No sweat.

Sunday, June 15, 2003  

I still exist, in case there was any doubt! I'm not doing the novel writing challenge I considered doing this month. Yet, anyway. I'm having a very busy month carting my kids to various summer activities, as well as reading for a summer reading program, taking care of necessary errands, etc., and we also went on vacation earlier this month. But I did write a children's poem this past week. Another children's poem, a very silly one about a house that is inside out, which was my first writing sale for actual money, is now up on the Guideposts for Kids web site.

I still need to do some more novel writing or revision soon! I recently got a new computer and still haven't gotten everything transferred over to it or set up on it, but I did attempt to make some sense of the files I have so far with the novel I want to finish, and it turns out I have 5 or 6 versions of some of the early chapters! It's going to take me forever to sort it all out and figure out what the definitive current version is or should be!

posted by Alison | 6:47 PM

archives
links
about my 2002 novel
about me