NaNoBlog 2002
30 days. 50,000 words. No sweat.

Monday, March 10, 2003  

I joined NaNoEdMo today, mainly because I missed the NaNo atmosphere from last November (and I've never gotten that "25 in 30" site link to work again). I don't know how much I will really participate, as I have a different novel I need to write! Of course my NaNo novel does need lots of editing, rethinking, & rewriting, but after burying myself in it last month, I think I need a break to work on my other novel! My brain needs time to stew on it. I still have a list of minor things to fix in it, though, so I can do those things without too much stress. I'll see if I can go back & forth between writing one novel & editing the other when I need a change of pace...but right now I'd be doing well to work on either one! Ack.

posted by Alison | 10:09 PM

archives
links
about my 2002 novel
about me