NaNoBlog 2002
30 days. 50,000 words. No sweat.

Sunday, January 19, 2003  

Hello out there! I don't have much novel-writing news to report. I still have yet to pick up my NaNo novel again to even read back through it, much less to start revising it. Part of the problem is that my printer goes haywire all the time & can't be trusted to print such a long document. I'm thinking of printing it at Kinko's--you can even submit documents through their web site and pick them up at the store later.

I've also been trying to finish a draft of a children's novel before going to a retreat next weekend with an editor who will be critiquing the first 15 pages of it, but that's obviously not going to happen! I'm only 9,000 words into something I expect to be at least 20,000 words long and possibly more. I wrote that much in a week of NaNo, but I can't get back into that NaNo writing frenzy again, & I have a lot of other things to do this week.

I did put up a writing web site for myself earlier this month. I'll stick a permanent link to it in the Links section of this site.

posted by Alison | 1:37 PM

archives
links
about my 2002 novel
about me