NaNoBlog 2002
30 days. 50,000 words. No sweat.

Saturday, December 21, 2002  

If anyone reads ByLine magazine, check out my short article, "Goofy About Writing," in the January 2003 issue! I got my copy today, only 3.5 weeks after I got the acceptance letter & check for the article! Amazing! The poem I was writing about selling hasn't even been published yet. But what a nice way to end the year!

I hope all wrimos can look back over 2002 and feel that they've really accomplished something this year, whether they reached 50,000 words or not. I have one writing resolution for 2003, which is to finish my other novel-in-progress, but that one is going wayyyy slower than the NaNo one, and isn't going at all at this time of year! Best of luck to everyone with the NaNo novel revisions, too! I don't plan to start those until I have finished a draft of the other novel.

posted by Alison | 3:35 PM

archives
links
about my 2002 novel
about me