NaNoBlog 2002
30 days. 50,000 words. No sweat.

Friday, November 08, 2002  

Wow, both my kids napped today, & at the same time, & I managed to get another 2,500+ words written. That's more than 6,000 words in the past 24 hours! But unlike the words last night, which I rather liked, I am not sure if today's will stay in the completed novel at all. I wasn't feeling that inspired...just felt I had to take advantage of the time to write.

I just realized to my annoyance that I have prominent characters named Shay, Blade, and Paige, which all sound too similar--one syllable with the long a sound. I like all those names so I hate to change them, but Paige is the least important character so I guess I'll change hers, even though I thought it worked well, and leave the other two. I'll have to have a Paige in a different book....

posted by Alison | 7:02 PM

archives
links
about my 2002 novel
about me