NaNoBlog 2002
30 days. 50,000 words. No sweat.

Thursday, November 14, 2002  

I've been messing up my novel file by sticking a bunch of notes in near the end about what I might want the plot to do from here, and where it should end up. Some of it is scraps of actual scenes & dialogue I want in there, & some is just notes. So I can't get a handle on my actual word count right now until I clean it up some. But I'm so excited, anyway, because now I have some ideas how it's all going to wind up, AND I found another way to tie in my title of Chasing Monday. I can't seem to give up the stupid title, so this is a good thing. It also looks like it may even wrap up near 50,000 words. We'll see. (Though I'll still have to go back later & add more foreshadowing and/or motivation throughout the first parts.)

posted by Alison | 10:48 AM

archives
links
about my 2002 novel
about me