NaNoBlog 2002
30 days. 50,000 words. No sweat.

Thursday, November 14, 2002  

I hate my printer! Or print driver, as the case may be. I'm trying to print out this whole thing, so the sight of it stacking up will motivate me, but last night I added a scene in the middle of what I'd already written, so I needed to print about 34 pages.... I sent it all to the printer, and when I went to check on it, it had used up ALL my paper (at least 100 sheets that I'd just loaded in) printing out random gibberish! (Not my novel...that's non-random gibberish.) UGH. So I still don't have a new printout. I've decided to change my character Paige's name to Gena, but not until after I finish the novel and print it all out. I don't want to print it out from scratch now, and if my husband ever decides to read it, I don't want him to get confused by the sudden appearance of a Gena. The scary thing is, this thing is already 67 pages single-spaced! And not done. I don't know how you go about revising something this long. I can't even wrap my brain around it. (Figuratively or literally.)

posted by Alison | 3:50 PM

archives
links
about my 2002 novel
about me