NaNoBlog 2002
30 days. 50,000 words. No sweat.

Thursday, October 31, 2002  

Not even 12 more hours! Ack. I am SO not ready! I expected to have more of my life "in order" by now, so I'd be ready to start this! But it's not, and I'm not. I did go over some of my notes for it last night, but they just confused me more than I was before, and I fell asleep while I was still trying to figure out what my protagonist's father does for a living. I don't know how I'm going to start it. I haven't figured out my Palm keyboard very well yet (i.e., how to use the keyboard commands instead of a stylus, mouse, or touch pad). I don't have as free of a schedule as I'd hoped, since so many other things I meant to have done by now are still undone. And my toddler is sick! Yuck. We are still going to go trick-or-treating for a bit tonight, though... My kids are dressing as a frog & a bear. And I do plan to stay up for at least a while past midnight to start the novel!

I'm going to try to view it as "typing" 50,000 words, since that sounds so much easier than "writing" 50,000 words! ;-)

posted by Alison | 12:35 PM

archives
links
about my 2002 novel
about me